We may be a few weeks into June, but there are more than enough craft beer events across the country to keep you going this summer starts.
- Seattle is hosting the National Homebrewers Conference and National Homebrew Competition June 21-23. The conference will include book signings, contest, seminars and events for brewers of every skill set.
- The Sandy Brewfest takes place June 15th in Sandy, Oregan, while the 8th annual North American Organic Brewers Festival takes place on the 29th in Portland.
- In Texas the Flying Saucer on the Lake 3rd Annual Spring Beer Festival is being held in Garland on the 16th where attendees there will be able to sip limited-release beers. The Lone Star state will also host the Wild West Brew Fest in Katy on the 23rd of June with proceeds going to the Katy Rotary Scholarship fund.
- Meanwhile Northeast Jackson, New Jersey will hold the BrewHaHa Craft Beer Festival on June 30th. This event takes place at Six Flags and includes a comedy show and a buffet. The same day in Fitchburg, Massachusetts residents will head to the Nashua River Brewers Festival. Lincoln, New Hampshire the will host the 8th annual New England Brewfest with souvenirs, booths and live entertainment that same day.
- The Wisconsin Beer Lovers Festival is on June 16th at Bayshore Town Center in Glendale, Wisconsin. There patrons will get to meet the brew masters and chefs behind each creation.
- Jacksonville, Florida will host SweetWater Presents Railroad Earth concert on the 24th. It will feature the band and raise awareness about the Waterkeeper’s mission.
- On June 22th in Del Mar, California the San Diego International Beer Festival will take place during the 2012 county fair.
- Check out the photos below of the Burning Can Beer Fest in Colorado in Lyons, CO where 35 brewers showed off their beers for patrons who enjoyed a warm day and outdoor fun this past weekend.